We are making some big improvements to our online giving experience! To help us steward God’s resources, we are going to move to our new online giving portal. Please help us by setting up a new online account. This new account will also give you a connection to your church account where you will be able to update your family/contact information as well as many other opportunities to interact with your church family.
- Click here if you would like to login to your old account.
- You may continue to use the old account until Jan 31st of 2018
- Your old reoccurring transactions will be discontinued when you set up a new reoccurring transaction using the new way.
- Click here to go to the new giving page.
- The first time you visit, click the light blue “Register” to create a new account.
- After creating an account or logging in, click the “Give” button at the top.
- Enter your Contribution Information:
- Enter your donation amounts
- For “Other / Designated Missions” gifts, click “Add Another Account” and add a comment below.
- Frequency: select “One-time” or one of the reoccurring options.
Note: There is not an option for a frequency of twice a month. However, you may add 2 monthly transactions to achieve the same result.
- When: Select the date when would you like the transaction to take place.
- Enter your Personal Information.
- Click “Next”.
- Enter Payment information: you may use a credit card or bank account.
- Click “Next”.
- Review the confirmation and click “Finish”.
- To make giving even easier, select “Save account information for future gifts” and add an account name to help you recall your payment information in the future.
Thank you for helping us be better stewards of God’s resources. If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com or contact the church office at 817-370-0123 and talk with Matt Whitsell.