What to expect
- 9:30 a.m. – Bible study for all ages. You can see all of our adult Bible study groups here.
- 10:30 a.m. – Worship services.
- Preschool worship care available for infant through 3 years old.
- We also have an amazing children’s church that meets in our Family Center for Pre-K through 3rd grade.
- We have a room for nursing mothers available also.
The following is available on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m.
- Birth-4 years old in the Nursery
- Pre-K-3rd Grade meets in FC 204
- 4th-5th Grade meets in FC 203
- Youth Center
- Adults of all ages meet in the Chapel
How do I get there?
Hallmark Baptist Church is located at 4201 W. Risinger Road, Fort Worth Texas, 76123.
Where do I park?
There are reserved parking spaces for guests on the west side of the parking lot.
Where do we go?
If you enter through the east or west side portico doors you will be greeted by one of our Connection Team members, who will show you to the welcome center.
If you are bringing children, our Connection Team members will show you to our children’s check-in facility as well. You can find out more about our children’s ministry here and can pre-register your kids for check-in here.
What are worship services like?
We strive to create an exciting atmosphere of worship. Pastor Jon is a very dynamic preacher who is focused on preaching God’s Word without apology.
You can watch recent sermons here.
Our Pastor would like to meet you!
Pastor Jon would love to meet you after the service! He and his wife Joy are available in the foyer after worship every Sunday morning. If you would like a more in-depth visit with the pastor, please call the church office to set up a time for a personal visit or phone call.
You can call the church office at 817-370-0123 Monday-Thursdays from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Fridays from 8:30 am – 2:00 pm.
Want to know more about Hallmark? Explore the pages below: