Re-Gathering Plan – Phase 3C
Our middle school will meet in person during our 2nd service from 10:30am to 11:30am in our Student Center for hangout, games, music, and lesson.
Our high school will meet in person during our 2nd service from 10:30am to 11:30am in our Student Center for hangout, games, music, and lesson.
In-Person COVID-19 Policies
- Temperature checks and sanitize before entering
- Masks required when inside
- Social distancing will be practiced
- If a COVID-19 case is reported, we will notify all students, parents, and volunteers that would have been exposed.
- If a student or volunteer tests positive, we will require 14 -days symptom-free and a negative test result before a student or volunteer can return.
Hallmark Student Ministry is designed to lead students to follow Jesus by taking their next step. Our goal is for Middle School and High School students to grow in their faith, their character, and their relationships. It’s about creating an atmosphere where they can belong
The staff and volunteer leaders at Hallmark are committed to creating a welcoming, loving environment where all Middle and High School students are invited to discover their unique, God-given identities, and challenged to live those identities out in their everyday lives. We have amazing opportunities each week for students to worship, learn, play, pray, and serve together in
Carlos, our Student Pastor, sends out a monthly newsletter to keep parents updated on all the exciting things going on with our students!
- Sunday Mornings at 9:30am in the Student Center
- Wednesday Nights at 6:00pm in the Student Center
For more updates on Hallmark Student Ministry, you can follow us on social media at the following accounts: