Re-Gathering Plan – Phase 3B
In-Person COVID-19 Policies
- Temperature checks for all volunteers and kids before leaving the check-in area.
- Sanitize before entering classrooms/gym.
- Masks required for all volunteers and kids 10 and older.
- Masks recommended for kids ages 3 and older.
- Social Distancing will be practiced.
- Snacks will not be provided.
- No outside food or drink (only allowed for infants).
- If a child becomes ill during the service, the parent will be notified immediately, and the child will stay in an isolation room until they are picked up.
- If a COVID-19 case is reported, we will notify all parents and volunteers that would have been exposed.
- If a child or volunteer tests positive, we will require 14 -days symptom-free and a negative test result before a child or volunteer can return.
Allison, our Children’s Director, sends out a monthly newsletter to keep parents updated on all the exciting things going on with our kids!