Allison, our Children’s Director, sends out a monthly newsletter to keep parents updated on all the exciting things going on with our kids!
In-Person COVID-19 Policies
- Sanitize before entering classrooms.
- Social Distancing will be practiced.
- If a child becomes ill during the service, the parent will be notified immediately, and the child will stay in an isolation room until they are picked up.
- If a COVID-19 case is reported, we will notify all parents and volunteers that would have been exposed.
- If a child or volunteer tests positive, we will require 10 -days symptom-free or a negative test result before a child or volunteer can return.
To read more about our re-gathering plan, please click here for more details.
9:15 a.m. – Children’s Worship
Hallmark Kids Children’s Worship is a great time for kids in Kindergarten -5th grade to worship. Our worship includes all the elements of adult worship (singing, prayer, offering, and teaching), but presents them in a way that kids can understand. Each Sunday the service is intended to reinforce what the kids will learn in their Connect Groups. Our Infants – Pre-K kids meet in their classrooms during this time as well.
10:30 a.m. – Connect Groups
Kids’ Sunday Morning Connect Groups are a great time for our children to learn God’s Word and fellowship with other children their age. Our teachers take special care to teach our children the Word of God through our curriculum: The Gospel Project. These lessons provide the kids the big picture of God’s story of salvation.
All of our Hallmark Kids Bible Study Groups meet in the following locations in our Fellowship Center (Gym):
We have a room for nursing mothers available also.
What to Expect
One of the first things a parent needs to do when taking their child to Hallmark Kids is to check them in at our Kids Check-In station located in the Gym.
If you would like to pre-register your children for a faster check-in process, click the button below:
Once your child is checked in, one of our Connection Team members will direct you to the class your child will be in. Hallmark Kids classes are in the Family Center (gym) on our campus. This classroom will be the same location from which you will also pick your child up at the end of the service.
Wednesday Evenings at 6:30 pm
- Birth-4 years old meets in the Nursery
- K-3rd Grade meets in FC 204
- 4th-5th Grade meets in FC 209